These are things that I feel bad about, but do anyway because I don't feel bad enough to do something different:
Napping all morning with my baby instead of doing laundry and emptying the dishwasher.
Using the baby's afternoon nap to read and write blog posts instead of doing laundry and emptying the dishwasher.
Paying for 3 FULL days of childcare a week for my toddler even though I don't have one red cent of income (my husband does) and we're still renting. I'm pretty sure if I called in to ask, Suze would totally deny me. I do, however, have the approval of my psychiatrist.
Eating a bowl of ice cream pretty much every night before bed. While watching television.
Using my uncle's gift money for the baby to get my hair done.
Staying inside on a really gorgeous day because my back hurts too much for the sling and the steering on the stroller that fits the baby is all wonky and I keep forgetting to have it fixed.
Stuff I feel good about:
My children feel safe and loved.
My children feel safe and loved.
My children feel safe and loved.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Meredith
- In April 2010 we relocated from Toronto to Hong Kong. These are our adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment